Direct Insurance Billing
Information About Insurance & Payments
At our practice we are committed to making dental care convenient and accessible. That is why we offer Direct Insurance Billing!
Upon completion of your treatment, we can electronically submit your claim to your insurance company who will pay our clinic directly. This means that you do not have to pay for your dental treatment up-front, and then wait for your insurance company to reimburse you. The only time that you would be responsible for paying a fee would be if there is any difference between your insurance coverage and the cost of your dental treatment. For example, if your insurance company pays for 90% of the cost of your treatment, you would be responsible for paying the remaining 10% at our clinic.
With your permission, we can call your insurance company on your behalf and get your insurance breakdown. This will give our team members the details of your policy including maximums, covered procedures, and your eligibility for a new exams or x-rays. Direct insurance billing is a courtesy service provided by our clinic.
As the policyholder you are responsible for knowing your insurance limits and keeping track of your coverage amounts.
We are always available to help! Should you have any questions regarding your policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
For any payment not covered by insurance you may pay using Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Interac.
Request an Appointment or Ask Us a Question
Fill out the form below and one of our professional dental team members will get back to you as soon as possible.